If you are thinking that one day you’d like to relocate yourself or your family and live on the wonderful island of Lanzarote, then this book is for you. It’s an amalgamation of four year’s worth of writing on our Lanzarote Information website, where we have selected the relevant articles and amended them to suit your needs.
You’ll find out about:
- Facts & figures about the island
- The health care service
- The banking system
- The paperwork including residencia, empadronamiento and NIE and NIF
- Buying a property
- Pets – transporting them to the island and what constitutes a dangerous pet
- Cars – buying them, driving here and getting them ITV’d
- Utilities – electricity and water bills
- What to do in a whole series of emergencies
- Schooling for your kids, including contact details of all the island’s schools
- Shopping – where to buy food like a local and avoid resort prices
- Getting a phone line internet and mobile phones
- How to get jobs or set up your own business (including being self employed)
The Camel Guide to Relocating to Lanzarote will become your companion both before your move and in the early months when you most need help.
Perfect relocation book
Posted by Matthew Elliott on 6th Sep 2017
Fantastic book! Very informative & really helpful.
Thinking of moving to the sunshine
Posted by J.McGrath on 8th Mar 2017
Full of useful information, answer a lot of our questions. Very aware that what we are considering is so different to a holiday and this book was a great help with some of the more scary things.
very useful and informative
Posted by sue tithecott on 26th Oct 2015
The book answered a lot of questions that we had with regards to relocating, although it would be useful if the information provided was arranged in the order that you needed to do things?!
What a great reference & help
Posted by Unknown on 31st Aug 2015
Planning to make the move is ever so daunting but with this book by our sides will make some of the day to day so much easier and instil us with confidence
Posted by vernon on 23rd Aug 2015
Very interesting facts and figures and all the essential things you need to know about relocating to this beautiful island