If you are thinking that one day you’d like to relocate yourself or your family and live on the wonderful island of Lanzarote, then this book is for you. It’s an amalgamation of four year’s worth of writing on our Lanzarote Information website, where we have selected the relevant articles and amended them to suit your needs.
You’ll find out about:
- Facts & figures about the island
- The health care service
- The banking system
- The paperwork including residencia, empadronamiento and NIE and NIF
- Buying a property
- Pets – transporting them to the island and what constitutes a dangerous pet
- Cars – buying them, driving here and getting them ITV’d
- Utilities – electricity and water bills
- What to do in a whole series of emergencies
- Schooling for your kids, including contact details of all the island’s schools
- Shopping – where to buy food like a local and avoid resort prices
- Getting a phone line internet and mobile phones
- How to get jobs or set up your own business (including being self employed)
The Camel Guide to Relocating to Lanzarote will become your companion both before your move and in the early months when you most need help.
This is the E Book version - you can download it and read it on your computer, tablet or phone. You can also add it to your Kindle device - just connect your Kindle to your computer and add the file to the "My documents" folder on your Kindle.
Short and consise
Posted by Kevin Fitzgerald on 5th May 2017
Would have liked more information about an actual physical move.
Posted by Alan Bell on 5th May 2017
A vital book for those who want to know the fine detail of Living in Lanzarote.
informative but abit thin
Posted by Unknown on 3rd May 2017
informative if a lttle thin and dated for the money , quite a bit of the text was on the website forum
Posted by David on 6th Jun 2016
This guide does a fantastic job of explaining what you need to do if your thinking about relocating to this great island. Although we are not sure when we can move but it is good to know well in advance about the information we need. A very big thank you to the authors of this book.
good value for money
Posted by simon on 7th Feb 2016
Plenty of info in this so certainly worth the money, I have seen some of the info on other websites or in articles but this guide puts it all in one place so if you are thinking of moving to Lanzarote this is well worth the investment!
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Jan 2016
Found the information in the book very informative, and a good bedtime read but a updated version is now required due to the obvious change in local governing rules and regulations.
Concise, Down to earth, Worth every penny!
Posted by Alan Wiggins on 17th Apr 2015
A really helpful must read for anyone considering a move to Lamzarote, and something you can keep going back to as a reference for any stumbling blocks you may come across whilst you're on your relocation adventure. Highly recommended.